[Charlotte.PM] Charlotte.pm website

Diona Kidd diona at studio12a.com
Sun Jul 1 12:44:18 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Inspired by YAPC and group suggestions, I've spun up a website idea
for Charlotte.pm [1]. It's not public. I'd like to get feedback from
the group and any/all contribution help before moving forward. You
can register [2] for the website to make comments. If you can
contribute, I can upgrade your account after you register. If we
decide everyone like the site and we want to move forward, I'd like
to get as much content as we can before launch.

Btw, I added an event plugin for our meetings, a book review plugin
for the library and a 'subscribe to comments' plugin to alert users
of comments on a post they have commented on...

I'll volunteer to maintain the website.

Thoughts?

Diona

[1] http://charlotte.pm.org/wordpress/