[Charlotte.PM] Charlotte.pm website

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Mon Jul 2 07:22:12 PDT 2007

On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 03:44:18PM -0400, Diona Kidd wrote:
> Inspired by YAPC and group suggestions, I've spun up a website idea
> for Charlotte.pm [1]. It's not public. I'd like to get feedback from
> the group and any/all contribution help before moving forward. You
> can register [2] for the website to make comments. If you can
> contribute, I can upgrade your account after you register. If we
> decide everyone like the site and we want to move forward, I'd like
> to get as much content as we can before launch.

Looks awesome! Thanks for taking the time to put it together. FYI, the
Join link is not working. I hear that you have one volunteer to add
content. Any other takers?

Let's review it at our July social (we'll need a place with wireless)
and then take it live. Or we could go ahead and take it live then
review. This is far better than what I cobbled together three years ago.

Cheers!
William

--
Knowmad Technologies