Hello from O'Reilly (fwd)

Stewart Heckenberg stewart.heckenberg at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Sat Apr 8 10:32:36 CDT 2000

I run the Central Coast Perl Mongers, http://Central-Coast.pm.org/

>2.      What is your current mailing address/phone (for shipping
>        purposes only)?

2 Webber road, Wyee, New South Wales, Australia, 2259.

>3.	How many members does your group have?

So far only 4 including myself - the group is relatively new.

>4.	How many members generally attend meetings?

Meetings will be held when a few more people join the group.

>5.	What are the current interests/topics of your group?

So far it all falls under the umbrella of just "Perl".

>6.	When does your group meet (Dates/Time)?

Sometime in the future ;)

>7.	Do you have a print newsletter?

No print newsletter.

Indeed we do, it's central-coast-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org

>9.	Does your group publish book/software reviews?

Not yet.

>10.	Do you have a group library?

Not yet.

>11.     Does your group participate in tradeshows or conferences?  If
>        so, which ones?

Again, not yet :)

>12.	Does your group produce any special events?  If so, what?

Not yet.

>13.     Do you want to receive (or continue receiving) O'Reilly's
>        latest catalogs on a quarterly basis?  If yes, how many?

Yes please, just one to start with.

>14.     Do you want to continue receiving email announcements of
>        O'Reilly's latest books and software?

Certainly, I love O'Reilly books!

>Thank you for your time,
>Denise