Central Coast Perl Mongers 09/04/00

homeless homeless at tcip.net
Sun Apr 9 17:12:53 CDT 2000

Hey!

On Saturday, 8 April 2000 10:26 Stewart Heckenberg wrote:
>Heyas,
>
>A warm welcome to Homeless, the newest member of Central Coast Perl
>Mongers!

Thanx!

>So far we have four members, including myself! I know that Skud lives in
>Melbourne (he actually runs the Melbourne Perl Mongers group) so he can't
>attend any possible future meetings :)

Lots 'a famous super-heros ran in packs of four!
Maybe with our combined powers we can save australia from the evil tyranny
of AOL,
and Skud can be the guy that calls us on the in-car-video-phone and gives us
our missions.

>I'm live in Wyee on the Central Coast - Homeless and Sue, whereabouts do
>you reside?

I (homeless) live in Newcastle.  I'm a geographical neophyte in this area,
and I was kinda
hoping Central Coast would be the closest pm group around.  It is, isn't it?

>I think I'll start emailing regularly even though we only have a handful of
>members, just for practice ;)
>
>Kind regards,
>Stewart

cool.

Who is everybody? What are your backgrounds in perl and/or camel riding?
And Are you Mac-ees, Linux-ees, or Win-ees (the poos)?
Not that I'm, er, prejudice.

chow,
    homeless

central-coast-pm-list