[Canberra-pm] Programming Perl discount for Canberra Perl Mongers

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Tue Oct 6 19:39:28 PDT 2009

G'day everyone,

Perl Training Australia will be in town to give a general enrolment Programming
Perl course on the 10th - 13th November.  Members of Canberra Perl Mongers
(and those who hear about this offer from members of Canberra PM) all get a 5%
discount on any course bookings with us.  Just make sure that you mention
Canberra PM on your booking form.

So, if you have any colleagues who'd like to know Perl better, send them along
to our upcoming Perl course:

        Course                   Date                Your Price
        Programming Perl        10th - 13th November    $2375

Bookings made before Friday next week (16th October) will also receive 1 free
book, per person, per course!  (This is a slight extension of the early bird
date, so make sure you mention Canberra Perl Mongers on your booking form).

Make your course bookings at:  http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Canberra.html

If you can get two (or more) colleagues to book on the course, and mention you
as the referrer, I'll throw in a free copy of Perl Best Practices for you.

I look forward to seeing you and/or your colleagues in November!

All the best,

      Jacinta

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |