[Canberra-pm] Perl programmer availability [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Paul Sheahan P.Sheahan at bom.gov.au
Sun Jun 22 19:38:47 PDT 2008

Hi All,
I am new to this group.  I am interested in gaining an understanding on
Perl programmer availability in Canberra. The immediate work is time
series and meta data ingestion from a large number of national
contributors. We have an immediate short term requirement and probably
an ongoing requirement for Canberra based Perl programmers.
Agency approaches have not yielded suitable applicants.

Is any one able to give me a feel for programmer resource availability
in Canberra and suggested methods of connecting with the resource (more
targeted than new paper advertising)?

Thanks
Paul

Paul Sheahan
Bureau of Meteorology
Water Division
Australian Water Resource Information System (AWRIS) Project

p.sheahan at bom.gov.au <blocked::mailto:p.sheahan at bom.gov.au>