[Canberra-pm] Perl programmer availability [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Sun Jun 22 20:35:26 PDT 2008

Paul Sheahan wrote:

> Is any one able to give me a feel for programmer resource availability
> in Canberra and suggested methods of connecting with the resource (more
> targeted than new paper advertising)?

Host a Perl mongers meeting and provide pizza?  Get someone to speak on some
Perl related topic, provide enough notice and invite Canberra Perl Mongers,
CLUGGers and any other programming related groups to come.  The vast majority of
those who turn up will be Perl programmers, so you'll have your targeted group.
 Tell them at the meeting what you're looking for and see who's interested.

If you provide sufficient notice, I might also be able to include the meeting in
our ACT mailing list newsletter which goes to past students of ours.

   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |
  _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'           | contact at perltraining.com.au |
 (il),-''  (li),'  ((!.-'             |   www.perltraining.com.au   |