[Canberra-pm] publishing code documentation

Michael Potter megamic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 05:33:04 PDT 2008

Ok here is the scenario. Lots of Perl code and modules lying around, mostly
well documented with POD. Also have some non-code documentation written in
POD as-well (designs,tutorials etc.), also fairly randomly dispersed through
same directory structure.

What I would like is a way to painlessly generate HTML from all the POD
lying around, and turn it into a website that has a structure which mirrors
the underlying directory structure the POD was sourced from (anyone who has
browsed a Linux kernel repository through a website will know what I mean).

Ok sure it wouldn't be that hard to wing it ourselves, but if theres
something out there to automate this task would be great...any general
advice/ideas/philisophies on managing documentation would also be welcome.

Cheers
MP