[Canberra-pm] Problems with HTML::LinkExtor->parse

John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au
Sun Jan 16 16:13:01 PST 2005

Hi all,

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.  I was in Brisbane on Friday.

I think that I have found the problem.  It would appear that there wasn't a
Parser.so file in ...../site_perl/auto/HTML/Parser/Parser.so and
...../sun4-solaris/auto/HTML/Parser/Parser.so.  I have copied these files
back to the machine that was causing the error and it seems to be working
now.

It was caused by a problem with rsync using the --cvs-exclude option not
copying .so files.  Hence the .so files were not copied from the test machine
to the master machine after the successful build and testing on the test
machine.

Thanks to all who replied to my email.

John