[Canberra-pm] Problems with HTML::LinkExtor->parse

Jepri jepri at babylon.alphacomplex.org
Thu Jan 13 15:10:20 PST 2005

If perl is running 'normal' programs, then dynaloader is working.  It's
used for a few core modules, so it is pretty easy to tell.

However I do notice that you appear to be using two different versions
of perl - one in /usr/local, one in /public.  The error is thrown in
dynaloader while it is attempting to load HTML::LinkExtor.

I suggest trying to either:  run the version of perl in /public or
recompile/reinstall  HTML::LinkExtor using the perl you have installed
in /usr/local.

The bizarre thing here is that the program ran at all...