[Buffalo-pm] is this mic on?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Oct 22 16:51:42 PDT 2014

>>>>> "keith" == keith tarbell <ikeith at earthlink.net> writes:

keith> Now that you've heard from the four paid PERL programers left in
keith> Buffalo, I can understand the motivation to head straight to
keith> Pearl Street.

keith> I'm now paid to program in something OTHER than PERL and I
keith> haven't been paid yet for the PERL programing job I did for a
keith> Rochester-based network security company about 10 years ago.

keith> A round on me on for the five of you when Randal comes to town.

Well, there's another vote for that.  I'm uber-ing from the motel 6 near
the uni, so just give me a placename and a time, and I can be there.

Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig