[Buffalo-pm] is this mic on?

keith tarbell ikeith at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 22 16:05:43 PDT 2014

Hey, Randal
Now that you've heard from the four paid PERL programers left in Buffalo, I can understand the motivation to head straight to Pearl Street.

I'm now paid to program in something OTHER than PERL and I haven't been paid yet for the PERL programing job I did for a Rochester-based network security company about 10 years ago.

A round on me on for the five of you when Randal comes to town.
</keith>