[Buffalo-pm] Perl Discussion Board

Rob Raux rjraux at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Sep 11 14:37:26 CDT 2003

Jesse et al.

If you have a bit of money to spend on this and want to purchase a
professional, widely used product, I would suggest:
http://www.infopop.com/products/ubbclassic/
Ultimate Bulletin Board.

If your place of work prefers free, and who doesn't, I would suggest
looking at YaBB.  I have more limited experience with this, but I
have heard nothing but good things.

http://www.yabbforum.com/

See you all tonight,
Rob