[Buffalo-pm] Perl Discussion Board

Jesse L Farinacci jlf27 at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Sep 11 14:16:05 CDT 2003

hello all--i've been placed into a position where i am
required to provide a bulletin / discussion board on a
website for another group..  unfortunately, our local
server (wings.buffalo.edu) does not offer php (i am a
big phpBB junkie) but will allow us to use cgi script
capabilities.  i'm not happy at the prospects of rolling
my own for such a large item, and the prospects available
on sourceforge are not looking so great.  any help would
be appreciated!  see ya at the meeting tonight,

-jesse

--
        "To live forever, or die in the attempt."