[Brisbane-pm] coming to your town after SAGE-AU

Sarah Smith Sarah.Smith at trolltech.com
Mon Jun 11 17:54:23 PDT 2007

On Tuesday 12 June 2007 10:03, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Sarah> As soon as its definite will confirm - but yes Wed 1 August sounds
> Sarah> good, probably 6pm start.
>
> Sounds good to me.  But wait.. I'm already teaching for two days. I had
> been thinking this would just be a social gathering in the evening.  Are we
> on the same page?  I mean, I can certainly be entertaining, etc, but mostly
> I just wanna hang out and have fun meeting fellow Perl dudes and dudettes.
> However, if you really do want a technical meetup, I can probably be
> convinced to drag along my laptop and show some slides for an hour or two.

Ooops - my bad.

The last PM meetup here we had a presentation, then nosh afterward.

/me leapt to assumption...

But if you have some slides already and aren't all talked out it would be
great to have you present on whatever you feel like.

Would get me out of trouble because I am halfway thru selling it to our VP
Engineering here on the basis it'd be the same format as last time.  It would
only need to be a short presentation - certainly not more than an hour.

I can negotiate for higher grade nosh, maybe even some libations  :-)

I'm going to argue for access to our pool table as well.

Your call.

Rgds,
--
Sarah Smith BSc MACS