[Brisbane-pm] coming to your town after SAGE-AU

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Jun 11 17:03:08 PDT 2007

>>>>> "Sarah" == Sarah Smith <Sarah.Smith at trolltech.com> writes:

Sarah> As soon as its definite will confirm - but yes Wed 1 August sounds
Sarah> good, probably 6pm start.

Sounds good to me.  But wait.. I'm already teaching for two days. I had been
thinking this would just be a social gathering in the evening.  Are we on the
same page?  I mean, I can certainly be entertaining, etc, but mostly I just
wanna hang out and have fun meeting fellow Perl dudes and dudettes.  However,
if you really do want a technical meetup, I can probably be convinced to drag
along my laptop and show some slides for an hour or two.