[Brisbane-pm] coming to your town after SAGE-AU

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jun 6 15:10:07 PDT 2007

I'll be in brisvegas the evening of 28 jul to the morning of 3 aug,
immediately following the SAGE-AU in Sydney.  I'd be happy to do a tech
presentation, but if you have a social meeting that you could reconfigure to
include me, please do.  As far as I know, I'm only formally booked for
activity during the day on the 30th and 31st, so any evening that doesn't lead
into one of those should be free.

Any takers?