[Brisbane-pm] coming to your town after SAGE-AU

Sarah Smith Sarah.Smith at trolltech.com
Wed Jun 6 17:11:42 PDT 2007

On Thursday 07 June 2007 08:10, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> I'll be in brisvegas the evening of 28 jul to the morning of 3 aug,
> immediately following the SAGE-AU in Sydney.  I'd be happy to do a tech
> presentation, but if you have a social meeting that you could reconfigure
> to include me, please do.  As far as I know, I'm only formally booked for
> activity during the day on the 30th and 31st, so any evening that doesn't
> lead into one of those should be free.
>
> Any takers?

Hi Randal,

The Brisbane pm scene has been fairly quiet, although there are a few lurkers
on this list who might be keen.

I've previously organized a Perlmongers event or so here at my work and would
be able to do so again, probably followed by dinner, if people are keen.

Dinner could be either "go somewhere nearby afterwards" or "have
pizza/takeaways/etc in our lunchroom" - the lunchroom is large.

Perhaps the evening of 1 Aug or 2 Aug would be a good time?

Rgds,
--
Sarah Smith BSc MACS
Senior Software Engineer