[Brisbane-pm] Dinner on Friday night.

Damian James djames at thehub.com.au
Thu Aug 19 21:58:07 CDT 2004

Hi,

On Friday, August 20, 2004, at 10:57  AM, Jacinta Richardson wrote:
> Robert Loomans wrote:
>
>> Karen Bearkley & I will join you....
>
> Wonderful!  I'll be bringing some SAGE-AU geeks with us.
>

>> If you're stuck, Picasso's Restaurant in the Carlton Crest Hotel (in
>> the city) is really good...
>
> Let's do that, I'll make a booking under "brisbane perl mongers" for
> you 3, and however many of us I collect along the way.   We'll meet at
> about  8pm at the restaurant.
>
> I'm hopeful that the reception here (Bardon) has some clue on where
> the Carlton Crest Hotel is and whether the local bus will go anywhere
> near it.

The Bardon bus will take you into the city, probably the Adelaide St
side of King George Square. It's a short walk across the square to
where the Crest is located at the end of Roma St.

Sorry I won't make it along. Would have been at the sage conf also, if
my schedule had permitted, this week. Busy, busy. Some other time,
perhaps :)

Cheers,
Damian