[Brisbane-pm] Dinner on Friday night.

Sarah Hollings sez at storybridge.org
Mon Aug 23 18:43:13 CDT 2004

Damian James wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Friday, August 20, 2004, at 10:57  AM, Jacinta Richardson wrote:
>
>> Robert Loomans wrote:
>>
>>> Karen Bearkley & I will join you....
>>

>> Wonderful!  I'll be bringing some SAGE-AU geeks with us.

I was one of them - had a great time thanks!

>>> If you're stuck, Picasso's Restaurant in the Carlton Crest Hotel (in
>>> the city) is really good...

I've just joined the Brisbane PM list and its great to know there's some
Perl enthusiasts here - most of my friends are software engineers (as I
am now) and have errmmm differing views on languages.  :-)

Mentioned to a couple of people that I had persuaded my work to open
source some software I wrote for them in Perl - if anyones interested to
have a look, the sourceforge site is here:

     http://le-survey.sourceforge.net/

Not too much to look at yet, but the screenshots page should give some
idea of what it does.

Rgds,

Sarah