[BNE-PM] Social Meeting

Mike Bissett paran01d at operamail.com
Thu Aug 15 20:55:15 CDT 2002

Hi all,
	Due to changes in management id like to suggest we
all try to get together and get brisbane.pm going again,
id say the best way to do that is to arrange a social
meeting in a pub in a neutral location (probably CBD). Id
like to suggest Pj O'briens on charlotte street (its about
the only one ive been in :)) at say 6pm. This way we can
all get to meet to put faces to names, get a few beers
and talk about buffy the vampire slayer :). What do you
all think ?? let us know ?? dates ok ??

Thanks

Mike Bissett
Download the free Opera browser at http://www.opera.com/