[BNE-PM] Misadvetures with Tk ?

Ramon Buckland r.buckland at qut.edu.au
Fri May 7 01:43:06 CDT 1999

>Finally - has anyone had any pleasures / misadventures with the Tk
>module? I be interested in any comments or thoughts.

Not as yet as I haven't wmbarked down that road but will be next week
pecifically for (*eek*) Win32 .. so then maybe.

I have found : perl2exe a fantastic Program. I needed to deploy a quick
replication software for some win9x Workstations and perl was my answer
but not to install the perl etc on the server or client so perl2exe came
to the rescue. The program now runs as a background (-gui switch) application
(http://www.perl2exe.com) US $149 for the Full version.. I know it's not GPL
or PD but hey .. did my trick.

Of note .. I receive the Perl Jorunal and I have read the last release from
front to back so..  if anyone is interested
in borrowing it or whatever I am more than happy (so long as it comes back of
course).

Cheers
--
Ramon Buckland, System Administrator, Facilities Support Services
Phone: 07 3864 1289  Fax: 07 3864 1823 Mobile: 0414 27 1289 (x6070)

Your mouse has moved. Windows must  be restarted for the
change  to take effect. Reboot now? [ OK ]  - Author Unknown