[boulder.pm] Extreme Programming

Jason Van Slyke jason_van_slyke at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 00:00:52 CDT 2002

Boulder Perl Mongers,

Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting on Friday. Just too, too much going
on. We had long standing plans for a trip out of town for the weekend. Will
try to catch up with you at the next get together. The comments on XP make
me wish I could have been there (and for Walter's grilled burgers, of course
;).

jvs