[boulder.pm] DSL in Boulder

Bill Skitt skitt at colorado.edu
Mon Sep 16 01:15:33 CDT 2002

Hey all,

I know this is off topic but I thought this was the best place to look for
advise. I live at 30th and Aurora and have DSL through Qwest/MSN. I pay for
256/256 and realistically get 25kbps either way. Qwest screwed me out of my
student discount and those speeds are terrible so I'm looking to cancel my
service with them, and I was wondering if anyone has had experience with other
providers in the area, and could offer me some advise or suggestions on my
options?

Thanks a bunch,
-Bill