[boulder.pm] outing request

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Thu Mar 22 11:28:34 CST 2001

No, I don't want to know your sexual preference.

But I would like to get out in them thar hills.
Any takers for, oh, tomorrow afternoon?

The weather might be marginal

   COZ038>040-222300-
   EASTERN LARIMER AND NORTHWESTERN WELD COUNTIES/FORT COLLINS AND
   VICINITY-EASTERN BOULDER COUNTY/BOULDER AND VICINITY-DENVER
   METROPOLITAN AREA-
   INCLUDING LOVELAND...NUNN...ERIE...LONGMONT...BRIGHTON...DENVER
   INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT...GOLDEN...PARKER
   900 AM MST THU MAR 22 2001

   .TODAY...PARTLY CLOUDY.  ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS IN
   THE AFTERNOON.  HIGHS 60 TO 65.
   .TONIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH ISOLATED EVENING SHOWERS AND
   THUNDERSTORMS.  LOWS IN THE 30S.
   .FRIDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED AFTERNOON SHOWERS AND
   THUNDERSTORMS.  HIGHS IN THE UPPER 50S TO THE LOWER 60S.  CHANCE OF
   RAIN 30 PERCENT.
   .FRIDAY NIGHT...CLOUDY WITH A 40 PERCENT CHANCE OF SHOWERS POSSIBLY
   MIXING WITH SNOW LATE.  LOWS 30 TO 35.

but hey, I have a raincoat.  If anyone's interested, let me know what
time works for you.  Suggested destinations are good too.  (I just tend
to wander around the mountain park otherwise.)

Walter