[Belfast-pm] Birmingham.pm Invitation

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon May 16 01:27:42 PDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 06:59:07AM +0100, Barbie wrote:
<snip the waffle>

People! Especially Barbie! [1]

It seems that I may be able to drag along some non-perl types, to
subvert. Subvert either us or them. Always comes down to Us and Them.
Not Us as in the US, nor Them as in Van. I digress.

Oh, and I have, erm, other people to attend to while down that way, too.
So, without further ado, the point.

Where is the meeting being held? A quelle heure? Can I park thereabout?
Without paying? And safely? (It is Brum, after all.)

m.

[0] That is actually a lie. I haven't. I don't write linerally, I write
with a pencil. Bam! No, seriously, I am here all week. Don't forget to
tip your waitress on the way out.
[1] Yes, I could have sent a mail straight to him, but hey, I have typed
it all now. [0]
/ All software becomes legacy as soon as \
\ it is written                          /
          \
           \
            \          __---__
                    _-       /--______
               __--( /     \ )XXXXXXXXXXX\v.
             .-XXX(   O   O  )XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
            /XXX(       U     )        XXXXXXX\
          /XXXXX(              )--_  XXXXXXXXXXX\
         /XXXXX/ (      O     )   XXXXXX   \XXXXX\
         XXXXX/   /            XXXXXX   \__ \XXXXX
         XXXXXX__/          XXXXXX         \__---->
 ---___  XXX__/          XXXXXX      \__         /
   \-  --__/   ___/\  XXXXXX            /  ___--/=
    \-\    ___/    XXXXXX              '--- XXXXXX
       \-\/XXX\ XXXXXX                      /XXXXX
         \XXXXXXXXX   \                    /XXXXX/
          \XXXXXX      >                 _/XXXXX/
            \XXXXX--__/              __-- XXXX/
             -XXXXXXXX---------------  XXXXXX-
                \XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/