[Belfast-pm] [Job] Web App Developer (Perl)

Dermot McNally dermot at directski.com
Mon May 9 08:18:09 PDT 2005

Hi folks,

We have a perlish job on offer - I know that Dublin would be a hell of a
commute for most of you, but just in case of interest or friends-of-friends:

Directski.com is hiring. We need a UNIX-friendly perl Web Application
Developer with Sysadmin skills. We are a ski tour operator and use
in-house-developed systems to sell and manage our product. Full details
at http://www.directski.com/go/jobs, but in brief:

Location: Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Experience: 4 years relevant
Salary €45-55k

Environment is FreeBSD, Apache, perl/mod_perl, PostgreSQL.

I'll reply to specific questions, but please route actual applications
via the channels mentioned at the above link.

Dermot