[Belfast-pm] Car parking at Spires (and meetings)

Nick Johnston sky at erupt.com
Mon Sep 13 13:30:28 CDT 2004

What would be the best place to park my car for coming to Spires? It's
quite near the Dublin Road multi-storey car park but I think this would
be quite expensive. Any other ideas?

Also, would it be possible to have a bit more notice about meetings? I
can't easily check my e-mail at work and I can't just come up to Belfast
at the drop of a hat. (e.g. I only found out that the meeting today was
definetly on at about 6 PM when I got back from work.)

Thanks,

Nick