[Belfast-pm] yapc talk times

Karen Pauley karen at martian.org
Sun Sep 12 19:09:18 CDT 2004

Hello,

On Tue Sep  7 17:50:18 2004, Vishal Vatsa wrote:

> Hi all
> Could some some link me to the talk times,
> I will be commuting from dublin, so I need to plan my visit.

The conference will be starting at 9.30 each morning.  It will probably
finish just before 5 in the evening as the closing announcments are
scheduled in for 4.30.  It is possible that it will finish earlier than
this on the Friday.

The schedule is being worked on and this is being put up on the website
at:

http://belfast.yapc.org/schedule.html

Links to all the various talks will be added tomorrow - when Marty is
more awake than he is at present.

A list of the confirmed talks can be found at:

http://belfast.yapc.org/wiki/index.cgi?ConfirmedTalks

All the best,

Karen