Next Meeting?

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Feb 3 10:42:24 CST 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 04:30:07PM +0000, Steve Rushe wrote:
> I'm putting my foot down right now. I don't want the date changed. It
> was hard enough settling on one before. We settled. Deal with it. That
> sounds harsher than it should, it's just that I remember the hassle and
> confusion we went through last time.

I was only joking, it wasn't a really serious suggestion. (I also
remember the hassle of settling on a date.)

OK, so I wanted it changed to suit me. So I wouldn't have to skip class.

m.

--
Be ready at all times.
God didn't tell Noah to build a weather observation post.

--
Family ties : http://www.thefamilykerr.co.uk
Playtime    : http://www.stray-toaster.co.uk