Next Meeting?

Steve Rushe steve-belfastpm at deeden.co.uk
Mon Feb 3 10:30:07 CST 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 03:10:59PM +0000, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 02:32:30PM +0000, Karen Pauley wrote:
> > We meet on the second Monday in the month.
>
> So, it would be the 10th, but Marc wants to change to a day that isn't
> Monday, and I can't do Tuesday. Marc, are you going to skip class, or
> move the PM day?

I'm putting my foot down right now. I don't want the date changed. It
was hard enough settling on one before. We settled. Deal with it. That
sounds harsher than it should, it's just that I remember the hassle and
confusion we went through last time.

Steve
--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk

I've given you so much rope you should have been hanging for days.