A bizarre but plausible idea for a sponsor

Duggie duggie-belfast-pm at blackstar.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 08:55:32 CDT 2003

On (27/08/03 14:01), Marty Pauley wrote:
> On Fri Aug 22 23:50:09 2003, Patrick Moore wrote:
> > In so far as the hot drinks go, you may be able to talk to the likes of
> > Clements about such a thing?
>
> We're thinking of someone like Clements, but not Clements.

The O'briens chain might do it, I've seen them at a couple of music
festivals this year so I know they do some hospitality events.

Johnson Brothers are a local coffee company (based in Lisburn). The
people behind WKD & Caledonian Clear are also local. I've no idea if
they would have any interest in sponsoring a programming event 'though.

Thanks

Duggie