Thursday times

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Wed Oct 23 09:51:29 CDT 2002

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 03:36:48PM +0100, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 11:06:12AM +0100, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> > Does 5.30pm at the Red Panda, Gt. Victoria St., suit everyone who
> > intends to go for food with us?
>
> Do we need to book, or are we just going along and waiting for a table?
> If we need to book, I'll need to get numbers...

I don't think you need to book; Karen, Marc and I got a table there with
no problems before the last meeting (Monday 14 Oct).  They may be
slightly busier on a Thursday night.  However, more people are likely to
be eating out after they've been paid and it's not the end of the month
yet.

It might be an idea to get numbers anyway so we can ask for a table the
right size when we get there. It'll also let us know when everybody
who's coming has turned up.

I'll be there.

andrew
--
Aquarius: (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)
You will be the first person in almost three millennia whom the gods see