Christmas: New arrangements

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Wed Oct 23 06:02:44 CDT 2002

Hi

Since nobody objected, I have changed the night of the christmas dinner
to Monday 16th December.  I still don't have the menu yet so I can't
post detais of what's on it.

At the moment, I have the following people going:

(In order of reply)
Me
Marc
Joe McCool
Tony
Steve R
Duggie
Karen
Marty
Russel
Leah

If you think you should be on this list and you aren't can you let me
know please.

Liyang and swm, can you let me know definitely one way or t'other
whether you will be joining us?

I have a few extra places available, so if anyone else still wants to go
let me know and I'll allocate one of them for you.

Thanks.

andrew
--
Aquarius: (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)
After years of zoological study and careful consideration, you've