Books

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Fri Nov 22 03:16:48 CST 2002

Has anyone finished with their review book yet? As I am waiting to write
*another* review of the same book. I think it will be interesting to see
what different people think of the same books.

So where are they then? Who has them? I thought by looking at the
reviews on the site I could tell who has them, but apparently not...

m.
--
So they went off together. But wherever
they go, and whatever happens to them on the way,

--
Family ties : http://www.thefamilykerr.co.uk
Playtime    : http://www.stray-toaster.co.uk