Books

Steve Rushe steve-belfastpm at deeden.co.uk
Fri Nov 22 03:30:07 CST 2002

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 09:16:48AM +0000, Stray Toaster wrote:
> Has anyone finished with their review book yet? As I am waiting to write
> *another* review of the same book. I think it will be interesting to see
> what different people think of the same books.
>
> So where are they then? Who has them? I thought by looking at the
> reviews on the site I could tell who has them, but apparently not...

Well I have the Perl Developer's Handbook which I'm slowly getting
through. It's not the best of reads at the moment, and the pile of other
books beside the bed full of much more appealing books. I am getting
through it though, it's just a slog.

As for the list of outstanding books not being on the site, that's on my
list of planned changes, most of which are a few weeks from deployment.

Steve
--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk

Your intelligence is vastly under-used