Fluent Irish, Welsch & Scots speakers needed for Apache::MP3

schwern at pobox.com schwern at pobox.com
Wed May 8 10:36:02 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 04:14:16PM +0100, Peter McEvoy wrote:
> > I don't think they translated Apache::MP3 into Klingon for the sake of
> > the native speakers.
>
> Aye, true enough - but i can see the geek value in doing that, what with
> star trek and Damien Conways thing 'n all, i just don't see that the same
> rules apply for obselete languages as do for made up, science fiction
> languages.
> But hey - maybe thats just me.

Obsolete languages like, ohhhh lemme think... Latin?  ;)

Take it as an interesting linguistical exercise, or as big
intellectual circle jerk.  People like to play with languages.

Seen any interesting JAPHs lately?

--
Michael G Schwern   <schwern at pobox.com>   http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance     <perl-qa at perl.org>       Kwalitee Is Job One