YAPC::Europe 2002

Andrew Wilson andrew at soto.kasei.com
Thu Jan 31 05:26:33 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 11:09:54AM +0000, Stray Toaster wrote:
> > Is anybody thinking of going to this and if so are we going to organise
> > going as a group.  Basically should I assume that you lot are going to
> > sit on your arse and then decide at the last minute that you're not
> > going[1]?
>
> Look, I said I couldn't afford it. Right? I couldn't. Sorry for not
> being a man of means. bah.

Yes, I believe you.  You wern't the only person who did it though.
Besides, you don't expect me to be getting all rational and all do you?
Not when theres a golden opportunity to bitch about something ;-)

> > Lets face it you don't even seem to be able to organise a piss-up[2][3]
> > ;-)
>
> And again, I was tired. Sheesh, gimme a break. was only in the door. Bad
> planning on my part.

Yes, well that's not very funny either.

> > So are you going to prove me wrong and get all organised, or should I
> > just go ahed and sort myself out[4]?
>
> Well, let us see what I can wheedle out of my (next) employers....

Wheedle is such a lovely word, isn't it.

> m. who will be going, this time, honest. And not only as his
> sister-in-law lives in munich.

So, if you're staying with your sister-in-law that won't help with
regard to accommodation (well, obviously it sorts you out).

Is anyone else considering going?

cheers

Andrew