YAPC::Europe 2002

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 05:09:54 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 10:42:51AM +0000, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I was just going to launch into this, but since I don't bother
> reading the subjects of emails that I get sent[0], I'll assume
> you lot don't either.

Tar us with your brush, whydontcha?

> This is about YAPC::Eurpoe 2002.

really? go on, you don't say.

> Is anybody thinking of going to this and if so are we going to organise
> going as a group.  Basically should I assume that you lot are going to
> sit on your arse and then decide at the last minute that you're not
> going[1]?

Look, I said I couldn't afford it. Right? I couldn't. Sorry for not
being a man of means. bah.

> Lets face it you don't even seem to be able to organise a piss-up[2][3]
> ;-)

And again, I was tired. Sheesh, gimme a break. was only in the door. Bad
planning on my part.

> So are you going to prove me wrong and get all organised, or should I
> just go ahed and sort myself out[4]?

Well, let us see what I can wheedle out of my (next) employers....

m. who will be going, this time, honest. And not only as his
sister-in-law lives in munich.

--
All generalisations are false. Including this one.