sql/perl/dbi reference?

Andrew Gallagher ab.gallagher at qub.ac.uk
Tue Aug 13 06:47:35 CDT 2002

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 09:03:32AM +0100, Russell Matbouli wrote:

> My course text for this was "Database Systems" by Connolly, Begg and
> Strachane.
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201708574/qid=1029225428/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_3_1/026-5844721-4134027

£36.99? My god that's pricey! I swear computer books are sold by weight.
I learned C from a 100-page booklet and since then have always bought
the smallest book I could find on a subject. The rest are just fleecing
efforts. :-P

--
| Andrew Gallagher <andrewg at andrewg.com>       | web.andrewg.com |
| Computer Support Asst., Dept. of Applied Maths and Theoretical |