sql/perl/dbi reference?

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Tue Aug 13 03:03:32 CDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 06:10:06PM +0100, Andrew Gallagher wrote:
> I really would rather know more about the details. :-)

My course text for this was "Database Systems" by Connolly, Begg and
Strachane. I have a copy of the 2nd edition that you could borrow once I
get it back from whoever I lent it to. Waterstones have the third
edition in stock though. It is a useful text, it provides examples of
how whatever it is might be used in practice, as well as the theory.
It's a big book and you'd probably never need to use the majority of it.
I used it for its SQL reference (a few chapters), but if you don't know
the theory, it's good for that too.

ISBN: 0201708574

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201708574/qid=1029225428/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_3_1/026-5844721-4134027

--