Website in slightly better condition

Andrew Wilson andrew at soto.kasei.com
Tue Apr 9 07:44:56 CDT 2002

Hi Steve

Welcome to belfast perl mongers.

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 01:15:49PM +0100, Stephen Clarke wrote:
> I just checked your site. Nice clean layout using div's and css and no gratuitous bandwidth-hogging graphics. Looks great!

Thanks, I'm really just learning how to do css at the moment.

> As I glanced over your HTML I noticed you don't use tables. I thought, heck, I wish I  could get by without using tables and still
> have it work in netscape. So I opened up your site in netscape. It went _blog.html, all on its own. I tried again, same thing. But
> no frameset in your page. So now I'm thinking your server must have a browser sniffer for netscape clients and redirect to
> _blog.html. Is that right? But there is no _blog.html. Evidently I'm missing something. :: confused ::
>
> Just wondering. Hope you don't mind my asking. {:-)

I don't mind at all.  I haven't got a clue why it's doing that. Marty,
it's your apache, any idea why it's doing that?  As far as I know I'm
not doing it.  But that could be my incompetence again :-(

andrew
--
Taurus: (April. 20--May 20)
Due to an odd arrangement of the constellations, you will be born the