Website in slightly better condition

Stephen Clarke any at longusername.worldonline.co.uk
Tue Apr 9 07:15:49 CDT 2002

Ooops. that was meant to go to the list.

Hi Andrew,
I'm a newbie here, been lurking for a couple of days. Somehow I stumbled accross this list while wending my way through the mirky
depths of the web. I don't exactly know how. I think I was searching for a perl module.

I just checked your site. Nice clean layout using div's and css and no gratuitous bandwidth-hogging graphics. Looks great!

As I glanced over your HTML I noticed you don't use tables. I thought, heck, I wish I  could get by without using tables and still
have it work in netscape. So I opened up your site in netscape. It went _blog.html, all on its own. I tried again, same thing. But
no frameset in your page. So now I'm thinking your server must have a browser sniffer for netscape clients and redirect to
_blog.html. Is that right? But there is no _blog.html. Evidently I'm missing something. :: confused ::

Just wondering. Hope you don't mind my asking. {:-)
--
Best,
Stephen