Food

Tony Bowden tony at kasei.com
Mon Apr 8 11:01:08 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 11:43:58AM -0400, Steve Rushe wrote:
> Anyway, I'm going a hunting for a map that shows where Roast is!

If you're heading out of town, Roast is just past Tescos. Opposite the
Peace People. Beside some executive recuritment place whose name I've
temporarily forgotten. On the block before KFC (ex Haagen Dazs).

If you're heading into town reverse some of that. Although not the
"opposite" or "beside" bits.

If you're heading in a manner perpendicular to this, then you can work
it out yourself...

Tony