Food

duggie-belfast-pm at blackstar.co.uk duggie-belfast-pm at blackstar.co.uk
Mon Apr 8 10:58:45 CDT 2002

On (08/04/02 16:27), Stray Toaster wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 11:20:11AM -0400, Steve Rushe wrote:
> > ello
> >
> > Does anyone know if Roast do food, and if so is it decent? If either of
> > those questions results in a negative answer, does anywhere near Roast
> > do decent food. It's just dawned on me that I should really eat something
> > sometime this evening.
>
> I second this. And, if youse want to meet at (say) 6.30ish to eat in the
> as-yet-unspecified eating hostelry, would that do?
>
> And Steve, dontcha live down that way? Shouldn't you know the answer to
> this?
>
> m.

Steve does live out that direction, however my guess is that Steve
prefers to eat with the nurses than try some of those new-fangled,
trendy places on the Lisburn Road.

Thanks
Duggie

PS For those of you who didn't know, Steve lives with nurses. Or nursii if
you please. Well, very close to them anyway...

--
"I love my brick." - Father Jack Hackett