Anyone know of a growing web company in bath ?

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at droogs.org
Thu Nov 14 04:46:20 CST 2002

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Shevek wrote:
> I think we can make a fair guess as to who this is from the phrasing of
> the advert!

er... no.

I'm guessing Future Publishing but they are neither young or dynamic or
growing. Netcraft certainly aren't web development and aren't young
either. Is there anyone else near bath that uses perl?

> No. Go home. Actually, ask someone else, I'm biased, I've been here too
> long. I didn't even think there were any tech recruitment agencies left in
> Bath. It's touristville or academicville, depending what you do.

I'm only looking at bath because cornwall is now as expensive as Bath to
live but without the decent pay, transport, shops or amenities.

regards,

A.

--
Aaron J Trevena - Perl Hacker, Kung Fu Geek, Internet Consultant
AutoDia --- Automatic UML and HTML Specifications from Perl, C++