Anyone know of a growing web company in bath ?

Shevek shevek at anarres.org
Wed Nov 13 19:44:39 CST 2002

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Aaron Trevena wrote:

> But I am looking at the area again and have applied for a position at 'a
> growing dynamic web development company in bath, avon'. After waiting a
> week or a response (given I had all the skills they asked for) I still
> haven't heard a thing from the sharks^recruiters about it.

I think we can make a fair guess as to who this is from the phrasing of
the advert!

> I was wondering are there actually any jobs in bristol and bath hacking
> perl or are they all just way to make you register for the website
> (*cough*sift*cough*) or harvest CV's for recruiters ?

No. Go home. Actually, ask someone else, I'm biased, I've been here too
long. I didn't even think there were any tech recruitment agencies left in
Bath. It's touristville or academicville, depending what you do.

S.

--
Shevek
I am the Borg.

sub AUTOLOAD{my$i=$AUTOLOAD;my$x=shift;$i=~s/^.*://;print"$x\n";eval
qq{*$AUTOLOAD=sub{my\$x=shift;return unless \$x%$i;&{$x}(\$x);};};}

foreach my $i (3..65535) { &{'2'}($i); }