[Banking-pm] Deutsche Bank

alex at owal.co.uk alex at owal.co.uk
Fri Nov 3 05:27:25 PST 2006

Ben wrote:
> I work for an American bank (albeit one with a global viewpoint) and I
> find
> it challenging, rewarding and egalitarian. They seem to actually take the
> work / life balance thing seriously and not pay just lip service to it.

I think we've had some conversation topic creep here. I too have worked
for an American bank - enjoyed it, and would recommend it.

HOWEVER In three different financial institutions I have had to work with
American software engineers in America and each time I have ended up of
the opinion that they would not have kept their jobs had they worked in
London.

Of course there *are* good American software engineers but I haven't
worked with them.

Alex