[Bangalore-pm] [OT] Anyone looking to recruit

krutin karia krutin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:56:53 PDT 2012

Anyone has a clue about booking.com, on their website it says they are
affiliated to priceline
how is the work culture there?
getting mixed reviews written online

I have cleared their phone screens and going to Amsterdam for Interview
next month.
Also if anyone has interviewed with them earlier, please do let me know how
was the experience.

Any input is appreciated..

Thanks,
Krutin