[Bangalore-pm] YAPC in Bangalore,India

simran simran at tlims.cc
Wed Jan 27 23:43:33 PST 2010

seems the site is down...

[ simran at pingu | /Users/simran > host yapc.org
yapc.org has address 207.171.7.133
yapc.org mail is handled by 0 mx.develooper.com.
[ simran at pingu | /Users/simran > telnet 207.171.7.133 80
Trying 207.171.7.133...
telnet: connect to address 207.171.7.133: Connection refused
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host